AutoVue 20.2 for Agile Released
By Angus Graham on Jun 22, 2012
Oracle’s AutoVue 20.2 for Agile PLM is now available on Oracle’s Software Delivery Cloud. This latest release allows Agile PLM customers to take advantage of new AutoVue 20.2 features in the following Agile PLM environments: 9.3.1.x; 9.3.0.x.
AutoVue 20.2 delivers improvements in the following areas.
- New Format Support: AutoVue 20.2 adds support for the latest versions of popular file formats including:
- ECAD: Cadence Concept HDL 16.5, Allegro Layout 16.5, Orcad Capture 16.5, Board Station ASCII Symbol Geometry, Cadence Cell Library
- MCAD: CATIA V5 R21, PTC Creo Parametric 1.0, Creo Element\Direct Modeling 17.10, 17.20, 17.25, 17.30, 18.00, SolidWorks 2012, SolidEdge ST3 & ST4, PLM XML
- 2D CAD: Creo Element/Direct Drafting 17.10 to 18.00
- Office: MS Office 2010: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Enhancements to AutoVue enterprise readiness: reliability and performance improvements, as well as security enhancements which adhere to Oracle’s Software Security Assurance standards
- Updated version of AutoVue Document Print Service offerings, which include the ability to select CAD layers for printing
For further details, check out the What’s New in AutoVue 20.2 datasheet