AutoVue 20.2.1 for Agile Released
By Angus Graham on Dec 10, 2012
Oracle's AutoVue 20.2.1 for Agile PLM is now available on Oracle's Software Delivery Cloud. This latest release allows Agile PLM customers to take advantage of new AutoVue 20.2.1 features in the following Agile PLM environments: 9.3.x, 9.2.2.x, 9.2.1.x.
AutoVue 20.2.1 delivers improvements in the following areas:
- New Format Support: AutoVue 20.2 adds support for the latest versions of popular file formats including:
- 2D CAD: AutoCAD 2013
- MCAD: Inventor 2013, AutoCAD Mechanical 2013, Unigraphics NX8, JT 9.2 through 9.5, CATIA v5-6 R2012, Creo Parametric 2.0
- ECAD: Altium Designer
- New Platform Support: Client and server support has been extended to the following platforms:
- Java 7 JVM
- Google Chrome Browser
- Oracle VM 2 virtualization environment
- Installer Improvements: Ensures ports used by AutoVue are not in use - if they are, the admin will be prompted to select alternate ports.
Click here to access the latest AutoVue Format Support Sheet.