Attend a Live Executive Roundtable: Enhance Digitized ePermitting Processes with AutoVue Visualization
By Pam Petropoulos-Oracle on Sep 07, 2010
With the ever increasing number of permit applications, central and local government bodies are seeking new ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Moving to an all digital e-Permit solution empowers municipalities to make more accurate decisions faster, saving both time and money.
Attend this executive roundtable to learn how organizations are driving the innovation of their ePermitting programs with powerful visualization and collaboration solutions.
Date: Thursday, September 9, 2010
Time: 10:00 am Eastern Standard Time
Register now for the Oracle Executive Roundtable
- How to adhere to legislative processes and requirements, while providing a secure and reliable collaborative environment to system users
- How to architect a solution with solid integration points from beginning to end
- How to accelerate your e-Permitting process, and deliver citizen services more cost effectively
- Industry Expert Parham Eftekhari - Co-founder & Director of Research, Government Technology Research Alliance
- AutoVue Customer - Lars Fehse - Information Management Manager, Municipality of Enschede (Netherlands)
- Oracle Partner - Geert Rensen - Managing Director Marketing & Sales, BeInformed
- AutoVue Executive - Julian Chatwin - EMEA AutoVue Account Executive, Oracle
We look forward to seeing you during Thursday's roundtable.