Tuesday Feb 11, 2014
By Graham McKendry on Feb 11, 2014
Important update for customers using AutoVue for Agile (doesn't apply to non-Agile customers):
Due to a couple issues that were reported against the AutoVue 20.2.2 for Agile installer following its initial release on 31-Oct-2013, Oracle has fixed the two issues and re-released the installer on 7-Feb-2014 via the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud website (previously called "E-Delivery" ). One of the issues resulted in a “File not found” error when trying to open files from Agile into AutoVue, and the other issue resulted in an improper installation process on Windows 2008 64-bit servers.
The re-released installer not only fixes these issues, but also adds updated support for use of Java 7 on the AutoVue client-side. For more details regarding the fixed issues as well as the re-release, refer to KM Note 1622868.1.
The authors of this blog are members of the AutoVue Enterprise Visualization team at Oracle. The views expressed on this blog reflect those of the members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- AutoVue Enterprise Visualization at Oracle European Value Chain Summit 2014
- AutoVue 20.2.2 now supports SolidWorks 2014 format
- AutoVue 20.2.2 now supports SolidEdge ST6 format
- AutoVue 20.2.2 for Agile installer re-released
- Java 7u51 and AutoVue
- Times and dates now confirmed for Enterprise Visualization Sessions at the Oracle Value Chain Summit, February 3-5, 2014
- Patches Available to Assist with Newer Java Releases
- Understanding the Impact of Newer Java Versions on AutoVue Client/Server Deployment
- Save the date For AutoVue Enterprise Visualization at Oracle Value Chain Summit 2014
- How-To: AutoVue Bug Status Tracking & Email Notifications