Tuesday Feb 11, 2014
By Graham Mckendry-Oracle on Feb 11, 2014
Important update for customers using AutoVue for Agile (doesn't apply to non-Agile customers):
Due to a couple issues that were reported against the AutoVue 20.2.2 for Agile installer following its initial release on 31-Oct-2013, Oracle has fixed the two issues and re-released the installer on 7-Feb-2014 via the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud website (previously called "E-Delivery" ). One of the issues resulted in a “File not found” error when trying to open files from Agile into AutoVue, and the other issue resulted in an improper installation process on Windows 2008 64-bit servers.
The re-released installer not only fixes these issues, but also adds updated support for use of Java 7 on the AutoVue client-side. For more details regarding the fixed issues as well as the re-release, refer to KM Note 1622868.1.
The authors of this blog are members of the AutoVue Enterprise Visualization team at Oracle. The views expressed on this blog reflect those of the members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- AutoVue for Agile 21.0.0 is Now Available!
- AutoVue 22.214.171.124 Rollup Patch is Available
- A Browser Page with the Link "http://jdl.sun.com/webapps/.." When using IE 11 and launching AutoVue Applet from Agile PLM
- Support for Creo Combined Views in AutoVue 21
- AutoVue 21.0.0 is Now Available!
- True Type Fonts (TTF) Not Found When Running AutoVue
- Registration Opens for "OVCS 2.0" - The Modern Supply Chain Experience 2016
- AutoVue Support for Unigraphics NX9 and NX10
- Controlling Headers, Footers and Watermarks when Printing
- AutoVue SolidWorks 2015 Support