By Gerald Fauteux-Oracle on Sep 06, 2013
Oracle’s AutoVue Enterprise Visualization 20.2.2, a minor release within the 20.2 product family, has just been made available on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
AutoVue release 20.2.2 includes the following new capabilities and improvements:
New Format Support
AutoVue 20.2.2 includes support for new Office, 2D CAD, MCAD and ECAD formats.
Improved Platform Support
- Support for Linux 5.x and 6.x
- Support for AutoVue Client Server and Desktop Deployment on Windows 8
- Broaden range of supported Java Virtual Machines.
- New User Interface translation for Swedish
- New ‘integration guide’ to help customers and partners identify the best integration approach to create various styles of integration
- Extended recommendations for Highly Available systems
Older Versions of File Format
In order to ensure that our development efforts are focused on strategic file formats and versions, as well as high-value functionalities, we have dropped support for a number of low demand formats and versions in past AutoVue releases.
Customers can usually expect to find support for at least 5 previous versions of file formats
However AutoVue 20.2.2 supports:
- 16 versions of AutoCAD (versions 12 to 2014)
- 8 versions of Word (versions 6 to 2010 )
Click here to read about the latest features and their corresponding benefits.
Click here to access the latest AutoVue Format Support Sheet.