By Gerald Fauteux-Oracle on Jan 30, 2015
AutoVue for Agile release 20.2.3 includes the following new capabilities and improvements:
New Format Support
AutoVue for Agile 20.2.3 includes support for new Office, MCAD and ECAD formats.
New Platform Support
• Java SE 8 and higher Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
• Windows Server 2012
PDF Improvements for Package & Label Management Workflows:
• Substantially faster rendering for complex PDF files: Files that include complex gradient fills will see a substantial increase in rendering performance with AutoVue for Agile 20.2.3
• Support for Overprinting Fills: This is a feature in PDF and Adobe Illustrator that allows the creation of very specific effects when printing the resulting document. AutoVue for Agile 20.2.3 adds support for this feature, allowing users to easily complete their review
Performance improvements When using AutoVue for Agile with Agile 9.3.4
• Please see What’s New in AutoVue for Agile 20.2.3 for details
• Learn more about Agile 9.3.4 here
Other features Include
• Usability Improvements
• Security Improvements
Note: AutoVue For Agile 20.2.3 is certified with Agile 9.3.4, 9.3.3, 9.3.2, 9.3.1.x, 9.3.0.x
Click here to read about the latest features and their corresponding benefits.
Click here to access the latest AutoVue for Agile Format Support Sheet.