By Gerald Fauteux-Oracle on Jan 25, 2016
We are pleased to announce the availability of Oracle’s AutoVue for Agile Enterprise Visualization 21.0.0, a major release within the 21 product family, on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
With this 21.0.0. release, Oracle delivers it’s next generation 3D visualization framework in AutoVue for Agile, providing best-in-class support for core 3D formats and boasting significant 3D performance and fidelity improvements.
AutoVue for Agile release 21.0.0 also includes view handling improvements specific to Model-Based Engineering and continues to deliver on usability enhancements.
Agile 9.3.5 customers will also benefit from improvements related to the creation and access of AutoVue markups in the context of Oracle’s Agile workflows.
AutoVue for Agile release 21.0.0 includes the following new capabilities and improvements:
- New Format Support
AutoVue for Agile 21.0.0 includes support for the following new formats:
- SolidWorks 2015 and 2016
- Creo 3.0
- Inventor 2015 and 2016
- AutoCAD 2015 and 2016
- Catia V5-6R2013 (R23), V5-6R2014 (R24) and V5-6R2015 (R25)
- SolidEdge ST7and SST8
- JT 10.0
- Unigraphics NX 8.5, 9, and 10 (3D only)
The AutoVue for Agile customers are provided the following formats supported in the 22.214.171.124 patch within the 9.3.5 installer: AutoCAD 2016, AutoCAD Mechanical 2-D 2016, Autodesk Inventor 2016, CATIA V5-6R2015, SolidWorks 2015 SP2 and above for 2D files, SolidWorks 2016*
*To enable support for SolidWorks 2016 2D, customers need to download GA Patch 22518352 from ARU.
- Improved view handling for Model Based Enterprise (MBE)
- Support for Combined Views (PMI visibility, cut views) in Creo
- Improved support for Product and manufacturing information (PMI).
To learn more about AutoVue and MBE see our blog post “Model Based Enterprise - An Introduction”
- Simplified access and creation of AutoVue markups in Agile 9.3.5
- Launch AutoVue directly in markup mode from the new Change Affected files tab, eliminating unnecessary clicks.
- Easily see and access AutoVue markups related to specific Affected Files regardless of the file version, revision and the associated workflow.
- Easily navigate through multiple files directly from within the AutoVue client using AutoVue’s Multi-content feature.
- New Platform Support
- Server: Oracle Linux server 7.X and up
- Client: Windows 8.1+