Monday Jul 21, 2014
Oracle Linux and Virtualization Showcase offer a streamlined, focused and turnkey opportunity for partners to reach the largest targeted audience in the least amount of time. Just bring your laptop with your solutions supporting Oracle Linux, Oracle VM and Oracle OpenStack – demonstrate the seamless integration of your solution to a targeted Oracle OpenWorld audience, whose interest lies in enterprise-scale infrastructure, and truly “Open” Openstack solutions.
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Jul 21, 2014
Check out this new video which demonstrates how to run your Java applications faster on SPARC. Key points include how Java 8 is built around multi-core features to run applications faster, as well as how Java leverages multi-core/multi-thread architecture of Oracle SPARC servers to run applications fastest.
- Oracle OpenWorld Early Bird Rate Extended to July 31!
- DATE CHANGE: LIVE OPN PartnerCast: Private Cloud Appliance Product Update & Roadmap – July 27
- Virtual Summer Camps: PaaS & Middleware for Partners
- New Oracle Master Distribution Agreement
- Announcing Oracle Private Cloud Appliance Refresh
- Next Generation SPARC-Based Systems: PreSales Technical Update Webcast
- Global Oracle Cloud Platform Webinars for Partners
- Global Cloud Implementation Workshops for Partners
- Invite Your Partners to Oracle OpenWorld!
- EMEA 2016 Summer Camps PaaS & Middleware - Free Partner Trainings
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM