Dear valued Partner,
We are pleased to launch a partner contest exclusive to our partners dedicated to promoting and selling Oracle Systems!
are essential to the success of Oracle and we want to recognize your
contribution and effort in driving Oracle Storage to the market. To show
our appreciation we are delighted to announce a contest, giving the
winners the opportunity to attend a roundtable chaired by Senior Oracle
Executives and spend an unforgettable evening at the magnificent Teatro Alla Scala in Milan, followed by a stay at the Grand Hotel et de Milan, courtesy of Oracle.
will be given to 12 partner companies (10 VARs & 2 VADs) who will
be recognized for their ZFS storage booking achievement in the broad market between June 1st and July 18th 2014.
Criteria of Eligibility
- A minimum deal value of $30k is required for qualification
- Partners who are wholly or partially owned by a public sector organization are not eligible for participation
The winning VARs will be:
- The highest ZS3 or ZBA bookings achievers by COB on July 18th, 2014 in each Oracle EMEA region (1)
- The highest Oracle on Oracle (2) ZS3 or ZBA bookings achievers by COB on July 18th, 2014 in each Oracle EMEA region
The winning VADs (3) will be:
- The highest ZS3 or ZBA bookings achiever by COB on July 18th 2014 in EMEA
- The highest Oracle on Oracle (2) ZS3 or ZBA bookings achiever by COB on July 18th 2014 in EMEA
Two VAR winners for each EMEA region – Eastern Europe & CIS, Middle
East & Africa, South Europe, North Europe, UK/Ireland & Israel -
as per the criteria outlined above
(2) Oracle on Oracle, in this
instance, means ZS3 or ZBA storage attached to DB or DB options,
Engineered Systems or Sparc servers sold to the same customer by the
same partner within the contest timelines.
(3) Two VAD winners, one for each of the criteria outlined above, will be selected from across EMEA.
shall be the final arbiter in selecting the winners. All winners will
be notified via their Oracle account manager. Full details about the
contest, expenses covered by Oracle and timetable of events can be found
on the Oracle EMEA Hardware (Servers & Storage) Partner Community
workspace (FY15 Q1 ZFS Partner Contest). Access to the community workspace requires membership. If you are not a member please register here.
Winners will be invited to participate to a roundtable chaired by Oracle on Monday September 8th 2014 in Milan and to be guests of Oracle in the evening of September 8th, 2014 at the Teatro Alla Scala.
The evening will comprise of a private tour of the Scala museum,
cocktail reception at the elegant museum rooms and attending the
performance by the renowned Soprano, Maria Agresta. Our guests will then retire for the evening to the Grand Hotel et de Milan, courtesy of Oracle.
For more information, please contact Sasan Moaveni.
Senior Director - Systems Business Development
Oracle EMEA Alliances & Channels