Tuesday Apr 22, 2014
We know you work hard to generate valuable and cutting-edge content for your customers, so let Oracle help you reach your target customer base and offer you greater exposure than ever before. With over 30,000 unique visitors using Oracle.com/events per month, what better way to promote your events and name? Best of all, this benefit is readily available to you as an OPN Specialized Partner. Connect with us @ email@example.com or read more.
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Apr 22, 2014
The scope of identity management has expanded, and new dimensions - cloud, mobile, and expanded enterprise – are now requirements of an identity platform. This webcast explores these drivers, the latest market trends, Oracle's mobile strategy, and why and how you can broaden customer conversations about identity and access management to include mobile security. Learn about Oracle Mobile Security Suite (OMSS), a Mobile Application Management solution focused on simplifying and securing enterprise mobility which leverages the leading technology from the acquisition of Bitzer Mobile. Watch today!
- Oracle OpenWorld Early Bird Rate Extended to July 31!
- DATE CHANGE: LIVE OPN PartnerCast: Private Cloud Appliance Product Update & Roadmap – July 27
- Virtual Summer Camps: PaaS & Middleware for Partners
- New Oracle Master Distribution Agreement
- Announcing Oracle Private Cloud Appliance Refresh
- Next Generation SPARC-Based Systems: PreSales Technical Update Webcast
- Global Oracle Cloud Platform Webinars for Partners
- Global Cloud Implementation Workshops for Partners
- Invite Your Partners to Oracle OpenWorld!
- EMEA 2016 Summer Camps PaaS & Middleware - Free Partner Trainings
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM