Tuesday Apr 22, 2014
We know you work hard to generate valuable and cutting-edge content for your customers, so let Oracle help you reach your target customer base and offer you greater exposure than ever before. With over 30,000 unique visitors using Oracle.com/events per month, what better way to promote your events and name? Best of all, this benefit is readily available to you as an OPN Specialized Partner. Connect with us @ email@example.com or read more.
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Apr 22, 2014
The scope of identity management has expanded, and new dimensions - cloud, mobile, and expanded enterprise – are now requirements of an identity platform. This webcast explores these drivers, the latest market trends, Oracle's mobile strategy, and why and how you can broaden customer conversations about identity and access management to include mobile security. Learn about Oracle Mobile Security Suite (OMSS), a Mobile Application Management solution focused on simplifying and securing enterprise mobility which leverages the leading technology from the acquisition of Bitzer Mobile. Watch today!
- Oracle FY16 Global Partner Kickoff is June 23- SAVE THE DATE
- Meet our Systems Product Development Team in Paris! June 10, 2015
- Virtual Compute Appliance X5-2 Demo Equipment Purchase Initiative
- Oracle OpenWorld - Super Saver Period ends on May 31
- Don't Miss the Oracle Cloud Platform Launch Event! – June 22
- Get Familiar with the Fourth Release of EM 12c!
- Platform-as-a-Service partner webcast series
- Partner Webcast: PaaS opportunities and programs for partners – May 13
- Harvard Business Review: Introducing ‘Cloud Computing Comes of Age’
- Missed the last two LIVE PartnerCasts of FY15?
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM