Monday Dec 02, 2013
Oracle Linux is increasingly being adopted for cloud-based solutions. It’s the most complete and integrated solution available—and delivers higher performance, better reliability, more advanced features, and lower cost. Encourage your partners to use this free Linux Cost Calculator tool and see for themselves how much they can save with Oracle Linux.
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Dec 02, 2013
On November 15, 2013 Oracle announced it has acquired Bitzer Mobile, a provider of mobile applications management solutions that allow organizations to provide employees access to corporate data and applications from their mobile devices, to address the growing security needs created by the bring your own device (BYOD) movement. Bitzer Mobile augments Oracle's industry-leading portfolio of Fusion Middleware products, and is expected to be a core component to its mobile security strategy. Together, Oracle and Bitzer Mobile are expected to provide organizations with a comprehensive solution to further manage security of enterprise information held on personal and company-owned mobile devices. The transaction has closed.
- Software in Silicon is now on YouTube!
- Are you familiar with Oracle Business Process services?
- Now live: OPN Competency Center enhancements
- Check out the Oracle Sales Cloud Marketing & Sales Kit for partners!
- Reminder - Oracle EMEA Partner Community Forum 14th-16th April, 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- New Partner Non-Standard Request Form
- Extending Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle Platform-as-a-Service Training
- Are you Familiar with Oracle Business Process Services?
- Migrate to the New Application Development Framework 12c Version Today!
- New Pricing Category for Engineered Systems and Switches
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM