Monday Dec 02, 2013
Oracle Linux is increasingly being adopted for cloud-based solutions. It’s the most complete and integrated solution available—and delivers higher performance, better reliability, more advanced features, and lower cost. Encourage your partners to use this free Linux Cost Calculator tool and see for themselves how much they can save with Oracle Linux.
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Dec 02, 2013
On November 15, 2013 Oracle announced it has acquired Bitzer Mobile, a provider of mobile applications management solutions that allow organizations to provide employees access to corporate data and applications from their mobile devices, to address the growing security needs created by the bring your own device (BYOD) movement. Bitzer Mobile augments Oracle's industry-leading portfolio of Fusion Middleware products, and is expected to be a core component to its mobile security strategy. Together, Oracle and Bitzer Mobile are expected to provide organizations with a comprehensive solution to further manage security of enterprise information held on personal and company-owned mobile devices. The transaction has closed.
- Meet our Systems Product Development Team in Paris! June 10, 2015
- Virtual Compute Appliance X5-2 Demo Equipment Purchase Initiative
- Oracle OpenWorld - Super Saver Period ends on May 31
- Don't Miss the Oracle Cloud Platform Launch Event! – June 22
- Get Familiar with the Fourth Release of EM 12c!
- Platform-as-a-Service partner webcast series
- Partner Webcast: PaaS opportunities and programs for partners – May 13
- Harvard Business Review: Introducing ‘Cloud Computing Comes of Age’
- Missed the last two LIVE PartnerCasts of FY15?
- New Video
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM