Monday Dec 02, 2013
Oracle Linux is increasingly being adopted for cloud-based solutions. It’s the most complete and integrated solution available—and delivers higher performance, better reliability, more advanced features, and lower cost. Encourage your partners to use this free Linux Cost Calculator tool and see for themselves how much they can save with Oracle Linux.
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Dec 02, 2013
On November 15, 2013 Oracle announced it has acquired Bitzer Mobile, a provider of mobile applications management solutions that allow organizations to provide employees access to corporate data and applications from their mobile devices, to address the growing security needs created by the bring your own device (BYOD) movement. Bitzer Mobile augments Oracle's industry-leading portfolio of Fusion Middleware products, and is expected to be a core component to its mobile security strategy. Together, Oracle and Bitzer Mobile are expected to provide organizations with a comprehensive solution to further manage security of enterprise information held on personal and company-owned mobile devices. The transaction has closed.
- Oracle OpenWorld Early Bird Rate Extended to July 31!
- DATE CHANGE: LIVE OPN PartnerCast: Private Cloud Appliance Product Update & Roadmap – July 27
- Virtual Summer Camps: PaaS & Middleware for Partners
- New Oracle Master Distribution Agreement
- Announcing Oracle Private Cloud Appliance Refresh
- Next Generation SPARC-Based Systems: PreSales Technical Update Webcast
- Global Oracle Cloud Platform Webinars for Partners
- Global Cloud Implementation Workshops for Partners
- Invite Your Partners to Oracle OpenWorld!
- EMEA 2016 Summer Camps PaaS & Middleware - Free Partner Trainings
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM