Monday Oct 28, 2013
"It's becoming clear that cloud is now a core part of Oracle's strategy," says analyst Michael Fauscette in his post-OpenWorld article in Seeking Alpha. He believes we have a well-rounded portfolio "with a cloud platform/infrastructure, a broad selection of apps, and a partner marketplace." From his numerous conversations with customers, he highlights their continual interest in hybrid deployments and also in shifting apps to the cloud. Read more.
- Meet our Systems Product Development Team in Paris! June 10, 2015
- Virtual Compute Appliance X5-2 Demo Equipment Purchase Initiative
- Oracle OpenWorld - Super Saver Period ends on May 31
- Don't Miss the Oracle Cloud Platform Launch Event! – June 22
- Get Familiar with the Fourth Release of EM 12c!
- Platform-as-a-Service partner webcast series
- Partner Webcast: PaaS opportunities and programs for partners – May 13
- Harvard Business Review: Introducing ‘Cloud Computing Comes of Age’
- Missed the last two LIVE PartnerCasts of FY15?
- New Video
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM