By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Apr 10, 2013
SPARC T5 Resell Rights
- The existing T-Series Knowledge Zone tabs have been updated with T5 content!
- The “Sell” tab reflects the updated Sales and PreSales Guided Learning Paths (GLPs)
- Important: Resellers already authorized to resell T4 can also resell T5, until their renewal comes up. In other words, if a partners can sell T-Series servers (ie, T-Series Server Knowledge Zone), then automatically they can sell the T5.
– At renewal, partners will need to complete the newly posted T5 Sales/PreSales GLPs as part of their renewal process
– At renewal, partners will need to get T5 Resell Rights even if they just need to resell T4 servers
SPARC M5 Resell Rights
- New product – new Knowledge Zone!
- New criteria for Resell Authorization
- In order to apply to distribute Oracle SPARC M5-32 Server products, you must meet the following criteria:
– Be a Gold, Platinum, or Diamond member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork in good standing with a valid OPN Agreement.
– Have confirmed acceptance from Oracle into the SPARC M5-32 Servers Knowledge Zone.
– Have a valid Full Use Distribution Agreement (FUDA) v041610 or later with Oracle, be in the process of applying for one, or have a valid addendum to your existing Full Use Distribution Agreement with current hardware terms.
– Have met the resale competency criteria set forth below:
SPARC M5-32 Servers Sales Specialists: 4
SPARC M5-32 Servers PreSales Specialists: 4
For all the details go to http://www.oracle.com/partners