By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Feb 27, 2013
Oracle is pleased to announce that, for a limited time, Oracle VADs in EMEA may purchase special Pillar Axiom 600 configurations for demonstration purposes at a significantly reduced price.
Submit your order today for these special Pillar Axiom 600 configurations and you can start showcasing these products in partner demonstrations and proof-of-concepts. VADs may also sell demo units to their VARs for their own demonstration purposes. The offer also allows VADs and VARs to sell the demo configuration after a six month demonstration period. Why wait? Order today!
Rules and Guidelines:
- Only authorized VADs are allowed to purchase the special Pillar Axiom configurations.
- Purchase time frame is from now until May 31, 2013.
- Only the predetermined configurations are approved for purchase at the prescribed discounts. Other configurations require GMDT approval.
- Supply is allocated per region and it’s limited.
- Order MUST be placed via the Oracle Partner Store* (OPS) where applicable.
- If reselling to a VAR, VAD must include the Partner Demonstration Hardware Terms with the order (online via OPS or with offline VAD Ordering Document).
For more information visit the Demo Equipment Purchase Program section on the VAD Resource Center
*Ordering documentation is available on the VAD Resource Center.