SL150 Modular Tape Library Demo Equipment Purchase Opportunity Limited Special Pricing on Demo Configuration
By Cinzia Mascanzoni on Sep 03, 2012
Oracle is pleased to announce that, for a limited time, Oracle VADs may purchase special SL150 Modular Tape Library configurations for demonstration purposes at a significantly reduced price.
Submit your order today for these special SL150 Modular Tape Library configurations and you can start showcasing these products in partner demonstrations and proof-of-concepts. VADs may also sell demo units to their VARs so that they may use them in their customer evaluations to help shorten the sales cycle. The offer also allows VARs to sell the demo configuration after a prescribed demonstration period to support the demo product’s cost of ownership. Why wait? Order today!
Rules and Guidelines
- Only authorized VADs are allowed to purchase the special SL150 Modular Tape Library configurations.
- Purchase time frame is from now until February 28, 2013.
- Only the predetermined configurations are approved for purchase at the prescribed discounts.
- Supply is allocated per region and it’s limited.
- Order MUST be placed via the Oracle Partner Store* (OPS) where applicable. See below for online and offline order processes.
- If reselling to a VAR, VAD must include the Partner Demonstration Hardware Terms with the order (online via OPS or with offline VAD Ordering Document).
Please mark your calendars for the SL150 Modular Tape Library Demo Program webcast on Sept 5th. The objective of this call is to share the details of this demo program with you.
For details on how to connect to the webcast, contact your VAD Manager