Monday Jun 16, 2014
Thursday Apr 03, 2014
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Apr 03, 2014
Tuesday Mar 18, 2014
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Mar 18, 2014
Don't forget to join our Webcast on Wednesday, 19th March 2014 at 12:00 UK / 13:00 CET to learn more about Oracle value proposition to win back key IBM partnersFor details on how to join click here
Monday Mar 10, 2014
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Mar 10, 2014
To learn more about Oracle value proposition to win back key IBM partners, we invite you to join our Webcast on Wednesday, 19th March 2014 at 12:00 UK / 13:00 CET.
For details on how to join click here
Tuesday Feb 18, 2014
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Feb 18, 2014
Tuesday Dec 17, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Dec 17, 2013
Monday Jul 29, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Jul 29, 2013
Please find all the details on the EMEA VAD Resource Center under the tab Demand Generation.
Tuesday Jun 11, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Jun 11, 2013
Tuesday May 21, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on May 21, 2013
Monday May 06, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on May 06, 2013
Watch this recorded webcast for Information Week for an in depth explanation of which benchmarks we ran for the T5 launch, why T5 is so much better than IBM Power 7, and very credibly refutes their FUD.
Send your partners, customers and prospects to this webcast if they want to better understand the 17 World Record T5 benchmarks and how they support our claims of superior performance and price/performance vs. IBM.
Tuesday Apr 16, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Apr 16, 2013
IDC has published a comprehensive and positive online article summarizing the SPARC T5 and M5 Launch/announcement, and their assessment of impact. Share the document with your partners and customers.
Click here to access the document.
Wednesday Apr 10, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Apr 10, 2013
SPARC T5 Resell Rights
- The existing T-Series Knowledge Zone tabs have been updated with T5 content!
- The “Sell” tab reflects the updated Sales and PreSales Guided Learning Paths (GLPs)
- Important: Resellers already authorized to resell T4 can also resell T5, until their renewal comes up. In other words, if a partners can sell T-Series servers (ie, T-Series Server Knowledge Zone), then automatically they can sell the T5.
– At renewal, partners will need to complete the newly posted T5 Sales/PreSales GLPs as part of their renewal process
– At renewal, partners will need to get T5 Resell Rights even if they just need to resell T4 servers
SPARC M5 Resell Rights
- New product – new Knowledge Zone!
- New criteria for Resell Authorization
- In order to apply to distribute Oracle SPARC M5-32 Server products, you must meet the following criteria:
– Be a Gold, Platinum, or Diamond member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork in good standing with a valid OPN Agreement.
– Have confirmed acceptance from Oracle into the SPARC M5-32 Servers Knowledge Zone.
– Have a valid Full Use Distribution Agreement (FUDA) v041610 or later with Oracle, be in the process of applying for one, or have a valid addendum to your existing Full Use Distribution Agreement with current hardware terms.
– Have met the resale competency criteria set forth below:
SPARC M5-32 Servers Sales Specialists: 4
SPARC M5-32 Servers PreSales Specialists: 4
For all the details go to http://www.oracle.com/partners
Thursday Apr 04, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Apr 04, 2013
Tuesday Apr 02, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Apr 02, 2013
Oracle is pleased to announce that until May 31, 2013, Oracle EMEA VADs may purchase special SPARC T5 Servers configurations for demonstration purposes at a significantly reduced price. Find all the details of the program in the Global VAD Resource Center.
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Apr 02, 2013
- Early Bird Deadline Extended through August 30 for Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne
- Register now: Upcoming Sales Training Roadshow for Partners in 12 cities in EMEA - October 2015
- Cloud Services Distribution Addendum to the FUDA (CSDA) now available in OPS
- New: Private Cloud Appliance Quick Competitive View documents
- Live PartnerCast: Oracle HCM Cloud Update for Partners – August 26
- Last Call: Oracle OpenWorld & JavaOne Early Bird Registration
- Want to try Oracle PaaS systems?
- FY16 Cloud First & OPN Incentive Program VAR Update
- Oracle OpenWorld + JavaOne 2015 – Important updates
- Partner workshop: Oracle Cloud PaaS
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM