Monday Apr 20, 2015
Wednesday Mar 18, 2015
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Mar 18, 2015
Friday Jan 30, 2015
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Jan 30, 2015
Effective January 30, 2015, Oracle will go live with the following enhancements in the Oracle Partner Store (OPS):
- Automated License Definitions and Rules (LDR)
- Taleo Cloud Services Available in OPS (Feb 5th)
- Updated Navigation
- Attachment Size Limitations
- Non-Functional Currency Warning
- Proof Of End User (POEU) Attachment Type Field
Click here to read the full announcement
Monday Jan 19, 2015
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Jan 19, 2015
When the top sports teams play, we watch. When renowned scientists make new discoveries, we listen. When Oracle resellers drive revenue and align their business with Oracle's strategic imperatives, we pay attention.
Oracle recently launched the Oracle Advanced Reseller program designed to recognize and reward these top resellers. Oracle Advanced Resellers have proven local expertise, meeting stringent criteria that are valued by customers and recognized by Oracle. These strategic OPN members can leverage a new Oracle Advanced Reseller logo. Additionally, they receive priority access to benefits, including local business engagement, access to demonstration environments and equipment, visibility both within Oracle and externally through the Solutions Catalog, and eligibility to participate in a number of local and global reseller programs.
Top performers deserve recognition for their efforts. Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) members that resell multiple products and meet the rigorous Oracle Advanced Reseller requirements are encouraged to apply for this distinctive designation.
For more information, review the Oracle Advanced Reseller Overview or go
to oracle.com/partners > Partner with Oracle > Get Started >
Get Differentiated > Advanced Reseller.
Monday Nov 03, 2014
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Nov 03, 2014
Monday Oct 27, 2014
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Oct 27, 2014
Thursday Jul 31, 2014
By Ritu Chhibber-Oracle on Jul 31, 2014
Wednesday Jul 23, 2014
Monday Jun 30, 2014
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Jun 30, 2014
Tuesday May 06, 2014
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on May 06, 2014
New to Oracle PartnerNetwork or need a refresher? If so, leverage this updated Guided Learning Path to learn about the OPN basics and the steps required to resell Oracle products.
Tuesday Mar 11, 2014
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Mar 11, 2014
The Oracle PartnerNetwork is pleased to announce Membership Programs and Enrollments (P&E) are now live in the Oracle Partner Store (OPS). OPS now offers P&E processes that are streamlined, automated, and fully integrated with deal registration and ordering.
For more details and info on the training read the full communication here.
Tuesday Feb 11, 2014
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Feb 11, 2014
Monday Dec 16, 2013
Tuesday Dec 10, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Dec 10, 2013
Monday Oct 14, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Oct 14, 2013
- Registration Now Open for 2015 Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne San Francisco
- Q4 FY15 Oracle Partner Store enhancements
- Virtual Compute Appliance training
- What is PaaS? Why Should Your Customers Care?
- Now open: Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne 2015 Call for Proposals
- New Video: How to Find Partner Marketing & Sales Resources
- Fast, Easy & Effective Way to Enhance Website Content
- New! “SaaS for Dummies” e-book
- Just announced: New networking products
- Webcast: Learn how Java Meets the Challenges of the Connected Vehicle – April 15
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM