Friday Jan 09, 2015
Thursday Oct 10, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Oct 10, 2013
Effective September 1st, 2013 all OMM deal registrations approved for a public sector entity end user will be ineligible for either the OMM Resale Compensatory Fee payment or OMM Referral Fee payment. This change is being effected for legal and regulatory compliance reasons and to bring global consistency to the OMM policy.Eligible OPN Incentive Program rebates and OMM Resale and Referral Fee payments for commercial entities will remain unaffected. In addition, the process for submitting a net new registration for a public sector entity will remain unaffected.
Any OPN Member holding a valid OMM registration with a public sector entity which was submitted and approved prior to this policy change will be eligible, pending successful completion of criteria, for an OMM Referral Fee or OMM Resale Compensatory Fee for a period of six months after the policy change. No extensions will be approved for these registrations. Details of this change are contained within the OMM policy and may be viewed here
Monday Sep 16, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Sep 16, 2013
Monday Mar 18, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Mar 18, 2013
Friday May 11, 2012
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on May 11, 2012
Beginning on June 1, 2012, Oracle deal registration approvals will migrate to Fusion. Users will continue to use the existing deal registration tool which will interface to Fusion – this means that current log-in screens, passwords, etc. will all remain the same. The tool itself will retain most of its current functions. However, users may experience delays in obtaining approvals/opportunity IDs, especially at go-live (beginning June 1).
How should deal registration system users prepare?
As a VAD, we recommend that you encourage your resellers to take these steps prior to June 1, 2012, to prepare for the changes:
· R Review/action any un-submitted deal registrations prior to May 28, 2012: Users should take time between now and May 28 to review and/or action any un-submitted deal registrations so they can be reviewed by Oracle in advance of the June 1 system changeover date.
· P Prepare for possible delays in registration approvals at go-live (June 1, 2012): Oracle anticipates some delay in approvals of partner deal registrations at go-live, so please remind your resellers to take this into consideration and ensure they have submitted all deal registrations prior to May 28, 2012.
If VADs or resellers have questions about this or need assistance, please contact either an Oracle channel manager or the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Friday Mar 09, 2012
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Mar 09, 2012
For a complete calendar, visit the Blog here
- Early Bird Deadline Extended through August 30 for Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne
- Register now: Upcoming Sales Training Roadshow for Partners in 12 cities in EMEA - October 2015
- Cloud Services Distribution Addendum to the FUDA (CSDA) now available in OPS
- New: Private Cloud Appliance Quick Competitive View documents
- Live PartnerCast: Oracle HCM Cloud Update for Partners – August 26
- Last Call: Oracle OpenWorld & JavaOne Early Bird Registration
- Want to try Oracle PaaS systems?
- FY16 Cloud First & OPN Incentive Program VAR Update
- Oracle OpenWorld + JavaOne 2015 – Important updates
- Partner workshop: Oracle Cloud PaaS
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM