Friday Sep 21, 2012
Monday Sep 03, 2012
SL150 Modular Tape Library Demo Equipment Purchase Opportunity Limited Special Pricing on Demo Configuration
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Sep 03, 2012
Oracle is pleased to announce that, for a limited time, Oracle VADs may purchase special SL150 Modular Tape Library configurations for demonstration purposes at a significantly reduced price.
Submit your order today for these special SL150 Modular Tape Library configurations and you can start showcasing these products in partner demonstrations and proof-of-concepts. VADs may also sell demo units to their VARs so that they may use them in their customer evaluations to help shorten the sales cycle. The offer also allows VARs to sell the demo configuration after a prescribed demonstration period to support the demo product’s cost of ownership. Why wait? Order today!
Rules and Guidelines
- Only authorized VADs are allowed to purchase the special SL150 Modular Tape Library configurations.
- Purchase time frame is from now until February 28, 2013.
- Only the predetermined configurations are approved for purchase at the prescribed discounts.
- Supply is allocated per region and it’s limited.
- Order MUST be placed via the Oracle Partner Store* (OPS) where applicable. See below for online and offline order processes.
- If reselling to a VAR, VAD must include the Partner Demonstration Hardware Terms with the order (online via OPS or with offline VAD Ordering Document).
Please mark your calendars for the SL150 Modular Tape Library Demo Program webcast on Sept 5th. The objective of this call is to share the details of this demo program with you.
For details on how to connect to the webcast, contact your VAD Manager
- 'EMEA Engineered System Attach for Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance' Promotion for Oracle EMEA Partners
- New! OPN resources for Oracle Storage Cloud Services
- Certification Exam retake Policy has been changed
- Early Bird Deadline Extended through August 30 for Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne
- Register now: Upcoming Sales Training Roadshow for Partners in 12 cities in EMEA - October 2015
- Cloud Services Distribution Addendum to the FUDA (CSDA) now available in OPS
- New: Private Cloud Appliance Quick Competitive View documents
- Live PartnerCast: Oracle HCM Cloud Update for Partners – August 26
- Last Call: Oracle OpenWorld & JavaOne Early Bird Registration
- Want to try Oracle PaaS systems?
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM