Friday Sep 21, 2012
Monday Sep 03, 2012
SL150 Modular Tape Library Demo Equipment Purchase Opportunity Limited Special Pricing on Demo Configuration
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Sep 03, 2012
Oracle is pleased to announce that, for a limited time, Oracle VADs may purchase special SL150 Modular Tape Library configurations for demonstration purposes at a significantly reduced price.
Submit your order today for these special SL150 Modular Tape Library configurations and you can start showcasing these products in partner demonstrations and proof-of-concepts. VADs may also sell demo units to their VARs so that they may use them in their customer evaluations to help shorten the sales cycle. The offer also allows VARs to sell the demo configuration after a prescribed demonstration period to support the demo product’s cost of ownership. Why wait? Order today!
Rules and Guidelines
- Only authorized VADs are allowed to purchase the special SL150 Modular Tape Library configurations.
- Purchase time frame is from now until February 28, 2013.
- Only the predetermined configurations are approved for purchase at the prescribed discounts.
- Supply is allocated per region and it’s limited.
- Order MUST be placed via the Oracle Partner Store* (OPS) where applicable. See below for online and offline order processes.
- If reselling to a VAR, VAD must include the Partner Demonstration Hardware Terms with the order (online via OPS or with offline VAD Ordering Document).
Please mark your calendars for the SL150 Modular Tape Library Demo Program webcast on Sept 5th. The objective of this call is to share the details of this demo program with you.
For details on how to connect to the webcast, contact your VAD Manager
- Oracle FY16 Global Partner Kickoff is June 23- SAVE THE DATE
- Meet our Systems Product Development Team in Paris! June 10, 2015
- Virtual Compute Appliance X5-2 Demo Equipment Purchase Initiative
- Oracle OpenWorld - Super Saver Period ends on May 31
- Don't Miss the Oracle Cloud Platform Launch Event! – June 22
- Get Familiar with the Fourth Release of EM 12c!
- Platform-as-a-Service partner webcast series
- Partner Webcast: PaaS opportunities and programs for partners – May 13
- Harvard Business Review: Introducing ‘Cloud Computing Comes of Age’
- Missed the last two LIVE PartnerCasts of FY15?
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM