Monday Mar 25, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Mar 25, 2013
Wednesday Mar 13, 2013
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Mar 13, 2013
To celebrate the SPARC architecture 25th birthday, and the Solaris operating system 20th birthday, Oracle will expand its line of SPARC/Solaris products in the very near future. The Next Generation SPARC products will extend, expand and augment both the T-Series and the M-Series servers families, making them an even richer offering. These new systems represent a major milestone, not only for Oracle but also for you and your partners, and will set new standards in the IT industry.
To give you more information, a sales webcast, dedicated to EMEA VADs, has been set up on MARCH 18th AT 9AM UKT (10AM CET): you are invited to join us and learn about all the details of the new systems.
- Now open: Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne 2015 Call for Proposals
- New Video: How to Find Partner Marketing & Sales Resources
- Fast, Easy & Effective Way to Enhance Website Content
- New! “SaaS for Dummies” e-book
- Just announced: New networking products
- Webcast: Learn how Java Meets the Challenges of the Connected Vehicle – April 15
- Oracle VM Server for x86: Implementation training course
- Video: Sell & Win with Pivot to the Cloud Q4 PaaS
- Software in Silicon is now on YouTube!
- Are you familiar with Oracle Business Process services?
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM