Thursday Dec 27, 2012
OPN Competency Center (OPN CC) users no longer have to manually add their OPN Company IDs to their Pearson VUE and CertView profiles because we're now automatically pulling that information from their Oracle.com accounts. Be sure to encourage Certification candidates to create or authenticate their CertView profiles, validate their certification data in the OPN CC training history, and validate or update the alignment of their training profiles using the Profile Sync landing pad. Helpful resources include this short video showing how candidates can retrieve their exam results and this Step By Step Badging Guide.
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Dec 27, 2012
- Software in Silicon is now on YouTube!
- Are you familiar with Oracle Business Process services?
- Now live: OPN Competency Center enhancements
- Check out the Oracle Sales Cloud Marketing & Sales Kit for partners!
- Reminder - Oracle EMEA Partner Community Forum 14th-16th April, 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- New Partner Non-Standard Request Form
- Extending Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle Platform-as-a-Service Training
- Are you Familiar with Oracle Business Process Services?
- Migrate to the New Application Development Framework 12c Version Today!
- New Pricing Category for Engineered Systems and Switches
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM