Monday Nov 26, 2012
Exam results will no longer be available at the test center, or on the Pearson VUE website. Candidates will receive an email from Oracle within 30 minutes of completing the exam to let them know that their exam results are available on CertView. Candidates must have an Oracle Web Account to access CertView. This new process applies to exam results for all Oracle Certification exams - proctored and non-proctored as well beta exams. Learn more here.
Tuesday Nov 20, 2012
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Nov 20, 2012
To assure all partners have convenient resources to help "jump start" their business with Oracle, we have developed the OPN Specialized Activation Center. The site includes a short video training series organized into modules that walk through the basics of the OPN program.
- Meet our Systems Product Development Team in Paris! June 10, 2015
- Virtual Compute Appliance X5-2 Demo Equipment Purchase Initiative
- Oracle OpenWorld - Super Saver Period ends on May 31
- Don't Miss the Oracle Cloud Platform Launch Event! – June 22
- Get Familiar with the Fourth Release of EM 12c!
- Platform-as-a-Service partner webcast series
- Partner Webcast: PaaS opportunities and programs for partners – May 13
- Harvard Business Review: Introducing ‘Cloud Computing Comes of Age’
- Missed the last two LIVE PartnerCasts of FY15?
- New Video
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM