Monday Nov 26, 2012
Exam results will no longer be available at the test center, or on the Pearson VUE website. Candidates will receive an email from Oracle within 30 minutes of completing the exam to let them know that their exam results are available on CertView. Candidates must have an Oracle Web Account to access CertView. This new process applies to exam results for all Oracle Certification exams - proctored and non-proctored as well beta exams. Learn more here.
Tuesday Nov 20, 2012
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Nov 20, 2012
To assure all partners have convenient resources to help "jump start" their business with Oracle, we have developed the OPN Specialized Activation Center. The site includes a short video training series organized into modules that walk through the basics of the OPN program.
- Software in Silicon is now on YouTube!
- Are you familiar with Oracle Business Process services?
- Now live: OPN Competency Center enhancements
- Check out the Oracle Sales Cloud Marketing & Sales Kit for partners!
- Reminder - Oracle EMEA Partner Community Forum 14th-16th April, 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- New Partner Non-Standard Request Form
- Extending Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle Platform-as-a-Service Training
- Are you Familiar with Oracle Business Process Services?
- Migrate to the New Application Development Framework 12c Version Today!
- New Pricing Category for Engineered Systems and Switches
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM