Monday Jan 21, 2013
Oracle Corporation authorizes the use of the 'Oracle' trademark for Google Adwords as a benefit to OPN members at the Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond levels only. This protection of the Oracle trademark is to benefit partners by ensuring that only authorized Oracle PartnerNetwork members can place Google ads that contain the Oracle trademark. In turn, this will make the ads of Oracle partners more visible, relevant and effective than those of non-OPN members. Check it out today!
Invite Partners To Expand Their Presence And Start Posting Their Events On Oracles Online Event Calendar
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Jan 21, 2013
We know your partners work hard to generate valuable and cutting-edge content for their customers, so let Oracle help them reach their target customer base and offer them greater exposure than ever before. The Specialized Partner-Led Event Publishing Service is a way to spread awareness about their upcoming in-person or webcast events by publishing them on the Oracle.com/events site. This platform houses more than 300 exciting events monthly. With over 23,000 unique visitors using our site per month, what better way to promote your partners events and name than through Oracle.com/events? Best of all, this service is readily available to your partner as an OPN Specialized Partner.
- Software in Silicon is now on YouTube!
- Are you familiar with Oracle Business Process services?
- Now live: OPN Competency Center enhancements
- Check out the Oracle Sales Cloud Marketing & Sales Kit for partners!
- Reminder - Oracle EMEA Partner Community Forum 14th-16th April, 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- New Partner Non-Standard Request Form
- Extending Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle Platform-as-a-Service Training
- Are you Familiar with Oracle Business Process Services?
- Migrate to the New Application Development Framework 12c Version Today!
- New Pricing Category for Engineered Systems and Switches
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM