Friday Oct 26, 2012
Monday Oct 15, 2012
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Oct 15, 2012
Oracle made a significant announcement about its Cloud Strategy for partners: Oracle has unveiled a comprehensive new set of Oracle Cloud partner programs and enablement resources that help partners to speed time to market with new cloud-based services and solutions and deliver increased value to customers.
New Oracle PartnerNetwork Cloud offerings include an Oracle Cloud Referral Program, Oracle Cloud Specialization featuring RapidStart and Oracle Cloud Builder Specializations, Oracle Cloud Resale Program and Oracle Platform Services for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
Tuesday Oct 09, 2012
By Cinzia Mascanzoni-Oracle on Oct 09, 2012
Oracle OpenWorld 2012 is now over. Here a summary of major announcements on Hardware and Technology.
- Early Bird Deadline Extended through August 30 for Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne
- Register now: Upcoming Sales Training Roadshow for Partners in 12 cities in EMEA - October 2015
- Cloud Services Distribution Addendum to the FUDA (CSDA) now available in OPS
- New: Private Cloud Appliance Quick Competitive View documents
- Live PartnerCast: Oracle HCM Cloud Update for Partners – August 26
- Last Call: Oracle OpenWorld & JavaOne Early Bird Registration
- Want to try Oracle PaaS systems?
- FY16 Cloud First & OPN Incentive Program VAR Update
- Oracle OpenWorld + JavaOne 2015 – Important updates
- Partner workshop: Oracle Cloud PaaS
Blogs for EMEA Partners
Partner Events in EMEA
- /Database and Options
- /Engineered Systems
- /OPN Specialized
- /Open Market Model
- /Optimized Solutions
- /Oracle Database Appliance
- /Partner Enablement
- /Rebate Program
- /Sales and Pricing
- /Solaris, Linux, VM