Did you know that you can integrate the Oracle Container Registry and Container Cloud to rapidly deliver a WebLogic environment?
In this post, I will show you how it is done in 3 easy steps.
1. Integrate the Registry with Oracle Container Cloud
2. Spin up a WebLogic Stack on the Cloud
3. Access your Cloud-based instance
Once you have accepted the terms, you will have 8 hours to download the images you need from within your Oracle Container Cloud Service instance.
From the Oracle Container Cloud Service:
1. Go to Registries then New Registry.
2. Enter your account details for Oracle Container Registry.
3. To test your credentials, you can click Validate.
4. When you are ready, click Save.
Once we have added the Registry to the Oracle Container Cloud, we can now easily spin up Oracle WebLogic instances.
Before we can spin up our stack, we need to tell Oracle Container Cloud which Docker image we want to create our containers from so that it starts the correct version of WebLogic. Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.