WebLogic 12.1.3 is a major step forward to becomes SOA Suite 12c, BPM Suite 12c and all the other Fusion Middleware Components will run on it!
Foundation for Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c
WebLogic & Coherence Best for Oracle Database customers
Simplify Operations with native Cloud Management
- WebLogic Server 12.1.3 contains new features that extends its leadership in the application infrastructure marketplace, by making developers more productive, improving application performance and availability, and expanding options for cloud management and operations.
- Delivers increasing support for Java EE 7 technologies, such as WebSockets, JAX-RS 2.0, JPA 2.1, and the Java API for JSON Processing, and also value-added capabilities like Server-Sent Events and unique WebSocket emulation capability.
- High availability and performance improvements include improvements to Database 12c integration support, transaction processing optimizations and multi-data center configuration guidance, and new performance optimizations for Exalogic systems.
- Manageability enhancements include improvements to dynamic clusters through whole server migration support, expanded support for REST-based management of WLS configurations, and new application and configuration management support in Oracle Fusion Middleware Control
- Flexible Scaling of Messaging Services with Elastic JMS for On-Premise Cloud
- Simplified Maven Integration Plug-In Updates, Archetypes, and POMs
Resources for partners
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Mix Forum Wiki