To push an application on the Application Container Cloud Service (ACCS) from the terminal, you can use the Oracle product 'PaaS Service Manager Command Line Interface' (PSM CLI). PSM CLI is a tool to help you with scripting tasks you want to do against several Oracle Clouds. The steps to push your application to the Oracle Cloud are not that complex, in short:
1. We create a container in Storage Cloud for our application.
2. We put the application archive in the Storage Container.
3. We install the PSM CLI tool and connect it to our Cloud Identity.
4. We setup the PSM tool with our username/password/etc.
5. We create an application container in ACCS using PSM using the archive from the Storage Cloud.
6. We monitor the job progress using PSM. Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.