Tuxedo 12c (12.1.1) release is now generally available. This major release includes a significant number of new features, In the case you missed the launch webcast – you can watch it on.demand. Key new Features include:
- Cloud Ready Infrastructure
- Optimized for Exalogic with 8X throughput
- Management/Monitoring Integrated with Enterprise Manager 12c
- For Mainframe COBOL Applications running on CICS, IMS, Batch
- New Messaging Solution: Tuxedo Message Queue 12c
- Ease of Application Development
- Solaris Studio IDE for Developing Tuxedo Applications
- Extend C, C++, COBOL Applications with Java POJOs
- Accelerated Migration of Large-scale Mainframe Applications
At our WebLogic Community Workspace you can get the latest ppt presentations for your customer meetings:
For the more Tuxedo information, please visit the WebLogic Community Workspace (WebLogic Community membership required).
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.