It works with Puppet 2.7 or higher. Should work for RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse SLES or OracleLinux.
- 0.3.9 JDK8 support and option to change the default java homes folder ( default = /usr/java )
- 0.3.8 rsakeySizeFix parameter set true for weblogic 12.1.1 and jdk 1.7 >= version 40
- 0.3.6 performance fix
- 0.3.5 ruby escaped char warnings resolved
- 0.3.4 bugfix on install folder, conflicts with others modules
- 0.3.3 updated license to Apache 2.0
- 0.3.2 sourceParam, alternativesPriority in install7 plus formatting
- 0.3.1 Entropy fix for low on entropy, you can configure the rngd or rng-tools service or add it to java.security
- 0.2.1 added SLES as O.S. plus SED and alternatives fixes
- 0.2 puppet 3.0 compatible, creates download folder
installs only the java tar.gz files
This is because rpm post install fails with some pack error installs jdk on linux based systems with x64 or 32 bits.
Add the jdk-7u25-linux-x64.tar.gz (downloaded from Oracle website) to the files folder of this jdk7 module.
- download the tar.gz to the download folder of the puppet agent server
- unpack the java tar.gz
- set the java links in /usr/java ( latest and default )
- set this java as default
- optional updates urandom device for weblogic performance in java.security
Urandomfix class for lack of entropy this rngd or or rng-tools service add extra random number.
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Mix Forum Wiki