By Juergenkress-Oracle on May 15, 2016
· Call for Papers: Session proposals are being accepted for future OTN Virtual Technology Summit events. Submit your proposal for Middleware track sessions in the OTN Virtual Technology Summit Middleware Ideas Space, part of the OTN Community Platform.
· VTS Replay Library: Registration for the next OTN Virtual Technology Summit will open soon. But in the meantime you can watch replays of all the sessions from the July 2015 and September 2015 events in the VTS Replay Library. In addition, you can post questions and comments for the session presenters. You'll find all of the middleware track sessions here.
· Resource Consumption Management with WebLogic Multitenant A premium feature in WebLogic Server Multitenant 12.2.1, Resource Consumption Management (RCM) provides resource isolation and helps to ensure that resources are allocated fairly to the partitions. This article presents details on what RCM is, what it can do, and how to make it work for you. Read the article.
· Oracle JET: Getting Started With Modern Web Development This article by Oracle ACE Director Andreas Koop examines Oracle JET's potential as an enterprise-grade framework for end-to-end client-side web application development, and then shows you how to get started building your first JET application. Read the article.
· WebLogic Scripting for Ansible Oracle ACE Director René van Wijk, an expert in Fusion Middleware and other technologies, offers code samples galore in this detailed guide to writing WLST scripts for Ansible, the open source automation tool. Read the article.
· Oracle MAF 2.2.1 New Features The latest patch for Oracle Mobile Application Foundation 2.2.1 includes support for using XCode 7 and iOS 9 SDK for building MAF applications, an HTML-based splash screen for iOS, plus critical bug fixes. Get the details.
· WebLogic 12.2.1 Available for Download Oracle WebLogic Server 12.2.1 (12cR2) is now generally available. You'll find links to downloads, release notes, how-to videos and other resources in this post from the EMEA WebLogic Community blog. Get the details.
· Now Available: Oracle IoT Cloud Service This new offering allows customers to gain new data-driven insights and drive actions from IoT by connecting, analyzing and integrating device data into business processes and applications like remote equipment monitoring and asset tracking. Get the details.
· A New JDK 9 Version String Scheme The new convention will follow the scheme of MAJOR.MINOR.SECURITY. JDK 9 version strings will start with ‘9’ for the MAJOR release component.
· Latest Java 9 News Check out the new proposed schedule and the latest features of Java 9.
· Java Books in 2015 Learn about new books about the Java platform including Java 8, Java EE 7 and more
· Java on Raspberry Pi BlueJ and Greenfoot, two educational programming environments for 14 year olds and up are now part of default software package of the Raspberry Pi.
· OTN's Virtual Technology Summit, replay Learn from Java Champions and Oracle Product Experts, as they share their insights and expertise through hands-on-labs, highly technical presentations, and demos.
· Java ME 8 + Raspberry Pi + Sensors = IoT World (Part 4) Learn how to connect sensors to the Raspberry Pi and control them with Java
· Press Your Button for Raspberry Pi Learn how to create an arcade game using JavaFX, Java SE Embedded, arse HTML simply, extract specified elements, validate structure, and sanitize content.
· WebLogic on Docker Containers Series, Part 1 Use WebLogic to deploy Java EE applications on Docker.
· Writing Microservices in Java Best Practices and Common Mistakes This video presentation covers design considerations and patterns, cross-cutting concerns, and when to use microservices.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.