By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jan 27, 2016
- MAF version : 2.1.3
- mafmcsutility.jar exists in the classpath of the application.
- Two REST API build and exposed from Oracle Mobile Cloud Service(MCS).
- This application is available on GitHub and can be downloaded and run from your own machine.
- This application uses 2 APIs created and exposed in MCS
- Part 1 : talks about creating the Mobile Backend on MCS : http://adfjava.blogspot.in/2015/10/weatherapp-with-maf-using-mcs-part-1.html
GitHub application can be found on :
Following sections, I will talk a bit about
You can download the Github project and check the whole source code in JDeveloper 12.1.3
I have defined the MCS connection details in this xml. Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.