Coherence 12c hands-on Bootcamp at Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum February 18th-21st 2014
By JuergenKress on Jan 06, 2014
As part of the Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum 2014 we offer hands-on Coherence 12c Bootcamp The conference is ONLY for Oracle Partners, for details please visit our registration page!
Trainer: Maciej Gruszka, Senior Principal Product Manager at Oracle
- Basic knowledge in Java and JavaEE
- Understanding the Application Server concept
- Basic knowledge in older releases of WebLogic Server
- Laptop 6 GB RAM
- Pentium 4 CPU with minimal 1.6 GHz (better Dual-Core)
- Minimum 15 GB free disk space
Take this opportunity and register now for the Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum that will be held in the Hilton Malta on February 18th and 19th 2014 with hands-on training on February 20th & 21st 2014- Like last year we expect that the conference is booked out – register asap!
- SOA Suite 12c & Cloud integration
- BPM Suite 12c & Adaptive Case Management 12c
- Internet of Things & mobile strategy & fast data
- WebLogic 12c the foundation of Oracle Fusion Middleware.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.