By JuergenKress on Apr 12, 2014
Oracle Academy is pleased to be supporting the Internet of Things (IoT) Developer Challenge! This is not open to Oracle employees or their immediate families, but other readers may be interested in participating for the chance to win a pass to JavaOne 2014 plus flights and accommodation. For further details please read the official rules.
Welcome to the Internet of Things (IoT) Developer Challenge!
Show the world what you can do with Java + IoT for a chance to win a trip to JavaOne for you and two team members.
How to Win
- Create a well-implemented, innovative and useful application using Java Embedded with devices, boards or other IoT technologies.
- Make a video presenting your project.
- Fill out the Submission Form with links to your video and code.
Four teams will win a trip to JavaOne. Three members of the winning teams will receive a JavaOne 2014 pass plus flight and hotel (for up to $2,000). Members of two student teams will receive a laptop and a certification voucher.
- Submissions begin March 3rd, 2014
- Submission deadline is May 30th, 2014
- Winners announced June 30th, 2014
- JavaOne 2014 from Sept. 28 to Oct. 2, 2014
How to Get Started? Free Training!
Oracle Technology Network will provide eight free training sessions in
March and April, and they are open to anyone. Registered attendees get a
chance to win a Raspberry Pi Starter Bundle. Register now.
- Introduction Webinar, March 17th, 2014
- Gemalto Concept Board Introduction, March 24, 2014
- Using I2C Component with Raspberry Pi, March 31, 2014
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.