By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jun 14, 2013
OFM PS6 starter kit is now available from Global Sales Engineering (GSE, formerly DSS). OFM Starter Kit provides a basic foundation to design and develop middleware demos. It is based on plug and play architecture and designed to use optimal hardware resources. The starter kit is easily extendable to incorporate more Oracle Fusion Middleware components.
- Built on the "Build your own demos (POC)" concept
- Starter Kit comes with core OFM Components
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD, SOA, WebCenter Content and WebCenter Spaces)
- Starter Kit is available over the Internet and is tuned for optimal performance
- Portable/Downloadable version of the Starter Kit will be available soon. Please check Demos Corner.
Call to Action Review the Release Notes. & Visit the GSE Website and book the “OFM 188.8.131.52.0 Base Platform” customizable instance. Further information about this platform is available on this page. This announcement will appear in the archive as number 412.
To get access to the demo environment please contact OPN!
Support If you need assistance or encounter any issues please submit a GSE Repository ticket or call the GSE Support Hotline for assistance. The GSE Support Hotline is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, at: US/CAN: +1.650.506.8763 & EMEA: +44 118 9240808 & APAC: +65.6436.2150 & LAD: +1.650.506.8763 & Japan: +81-3-6834-6097
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.