By Juergenkress-Oracle on Oct 08, 2015
Thanks to all attendees and trainers for an excellent Oracle Fusion Middleware Summer Camps 2015! You can get a good impression from the conference via our twitter feed #ofmSummerCamps. As we had 156 registrations for 100 lucky attendees we want to make sure that the whole community gets access to the information. In case you missed it all training materials are posted at our community workspaces
We would like to encourage you to make use of the training material for any training. PaaS Cloud demo services are available for partners free of charge. To request a demo instance please read our community wiki PaaS Demo Accounts.
During the week you got some key updates across sales, marketing and enablement, here are the key links, please share this information with your colleagues!
- Campaign kit for Application Sever Consolidation
- Cloud Marketplace and Solutions Catalog to promote your services and applications
- Promote your events at the events.oracle.com – all free for partners
- MCS and JCS demo systems can be requested via GSE for details please see PaaS Demo Accounts. Please add your GSE user name to the wiki here to request a MCS demo system.
- Training material is posted in the Mobile training and JCS Bootcamp 08.2015
- We recommend to take the Mobile Development 2015 Implementation Specialist, Java Cloud Service Specialist and WebLogic Server 12c Implementation Specialist exam to become an Oracle certified expert
Thanks to the community for the first great blog posts! Here are some very nice articles, please continue to share!
Fusion Middleware Summer Camps 2015: Integration Cloud Service (ICS) (Spanish article) by Avanttic team
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.