By Juergenkress-Oracle on Aug 25, 2012
Thanks to all attendees who invested their time and utilized the opportunity to attend the Summer Camps! Due to high demand of our most of the trainings, we had a long waiting list with more numbers of partners who are keen to attend it. We would like to give our special thanks to all trainers, who delivered excellent workshops!
Most of the presentations and course material have been posted on our SOA Community Workspace and WebLogic Community Workspace. You can access the content only if you are a registered community member. To register for the SOA Community please click here. You can register for the WebLogic Community here.
To find out the first impressions of the event please visit our Facebook pages:
www.facebook.com/WebLogicCommunity & www.facebook.com/soacommunity or Picasa Album
Thanks for the excellent blog posts from AMIS Technology Blog & Middleware by Link Consulting.
Let us know if you published a twitter blog on @soacommunity & @wlscommunity. We will be pleased to publish it in our Newsletters.
WebLogic Course Quotes
- “Oracle trainings are the best” - Pedro Neto Novobas
- “Excellent training, well organized” - Pedro Antunh, Capgemini
- “This course dives you into Oracle WebLogic giving you a quick start on benefiting from Fusion Apps” - Leonardo Fernandes, Outsystems
- “Thanks a lot again for organizing such a great and informative Summer Camp. Both training and networking were organized very professionally. I have gained tons of very useful Info, which will definitely help to increase quality of our future projects.” - Daniel Fasko fss-group.com
- “I didn’t get the chance yesterday to thank you for a most enjoyable and thoroughly educational time I had in Munich over the last few days.” - Jeroen Bakker Ordina
- “Just to congratulate you on a great event, not only today but also in the previous days of training.
- As we know, a very good organization and, as a native Portuguese that knows Lisbon very good, a nice choice of places to visit. Looking forward to come again next year.” Pedro Miguel Neto, Novobase.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.