By Juergenkress-Oracle on Sep 22, 2014
C2B2’s WebLogic As a Service GCloud offering gives you a fully supported; fully managed WebLogic 11g or WebLogic 12c instance on the Amazon EC2 cloud.
We provide you with full administration access to your WebLogic instance to deploy any applications you wish. We provide full 24/7 operational support for your WebLogic instance and application helping you with triage, diagnosis and fix of production issues which are impacting your service. We can provide you with a single WebLogic for development purposes, a dual node cluster for High Availability or clusters of larger size for more demanding applications.
WebLogic provides a complete Java EE5 or JavaEE6 environment for deploying your Java EE applications.
WebLogic As a Service is suitable for on-demand development environments; test environments and fully highly available production deployments. It is especially suitable for organisations that have Java EE applications to deploy and don’t have the WebLogic administration and operational support experience in-house. Our WebLogic As a Service offering is deployed to the Amazon EC2 public cloud hosted in Ireland and fully managed by C2B2 an Amazon AWS Partner.
- 24/7 Incident Support via Web/eMail/Remote/Screen Sharing
- Multiple WebLogic instance sizes to choose from
- Managed Operating System and WebLogic patching
- Full Administration Access to the WebLogic Console
- Full deployment access to WebLogic
- WLST access
- Optional separate domain controller
- Clustered Option across multiple availability zones for high availability
- Large clusters supported
- Various Database options if required
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.