|We offer free 2 days hands-on ADF & ADF mobile workshops for Oracle partners who want to become ADF Specialized.
Oracle Application Development Framework
(ADF) is the standards based, strategic framework powering Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Fusion Applications. From desktop, to Web, to mobile, we′ll introduce you to the development platform Oracle is using for its Fusion enterprise applications, discuss its architecture and offer hands-on experience on how to get up to speed with it.
of the Workshop
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Development Platform
- Developing Reusable Business Service
- Developing Rich Web User Interface and Portals
- Developing Mobile Apps for iOS and Android with Oracle ADF Mobile
Quotes from previous Bootcamps
- Developers, Project Managers,Architects
- ADF beginners
- ″Oracle trainings are the best″
Pedro Neto Novabas
- ″Excellent training, well organized″
Pedro Antunh, Capgemini
- ″This course dives you into Oracle WebLogic giving you a quick start on benefiting from Fusion Apps″
Leonardo Fernandes, Outsystems
For registration please click on the relevant event dates as follows:
To give all partners the opportunity to attend, we confirm 2 persons per company, additional persons will be added to the waitlist and confirmed on availability two weeks before the workshop.
This event will include a hands-on lab.
- Laptop 4GB minimum - 8GB preferred
- Windows (for Android) or Mac (for iOS simulator)
- Admin rights on the laptop in order to install software
- No Virtual Box
- JDeveloper 184.108.40.206 + mobile extensions installed (Help / Check for Updates menu) & Oracle database 10.2.0.4+ with sample schemas installed (HR) or Express Edition with HR schema & Android device (preferred) or simulator (very slow!) & iOS emulator on Mac (no iOS device) & iOS setup (emulator only): & Android setup & Android configuration
- Oracle database 10.2.0.4+ with sample schemas installed (HR) or Express Edition with HR schema
- Mac users with OSX please find details at OTN and read the blog
WebLogic & ADF Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the
WebLogic & ADF Partner Community please visit:
If you need support with your account please contact the
Oracle Partner Business Center.
Partners play a key role in the Oracle WebLogic got to market strategy. Therefore the WebLogic Partner Community is the accelerator for your middleware success.
Opportunities for System Integrators
You as a System Integrator you can build with ADF on top of a J2EE WebLogic Infrastructure customized solutions or Oracle Applications. The high scalable and available WebLogic solution is the foundation of the complete Oracle middleware portfolio. The WebLogic & ADF Partner Community will support you to generate more service revenue and to complete your projects faster based on Oracle Fusion Middleware technology.
Opportunities for Independent Software Vendors
You as an Independent Software Vendor can use the same ADF development tool to build proven high scalable and available solution based on WebLogic, that Oracle is using to build Fusion applications. WebLogic as the market leader is the standard J2EE of many Fortune 500 companies. Therefore make sure your solution is optimized on WebLogic.
The Oracle WebLogic Partner Community provides you all information
- Product information: best practice or high availability guide
- Education: online guided learning paths, boot-camps and expert-camps
- Marketing: campaign kits and referneces
- Sales: kits and guidebooks
- To register for the SOA & BPM Community please click here.