To access the below material Developer Partner Community membership is required, register for free here. Within a week you get access to the community workspace.
Oracle OpenWorld 2017: Keynotes Available for On-Demand Viewing
Oracle OpenWorld 2017: General Session Presentations & On-Demand Videos
- Amit Zavery announced 21 new services and key enhancements during the Oracle Cloud Platform strategy and roadmap General session. As part of this general session, Brian Simmermon, CIO of Subaru of America, Inc. shared the company’s incredible Cloud transformation story: View the on-demand video | Download the slides
- Amit Zavery highlighted Oracle innovations in AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Bots, Blockchain, and Internet of Things in the Next Big Things General Session: Download the slides now!
- See more on building modern applications using Microservices, Containers, APIs, and Chatbots by Siddhartha Agarwal, Diby Malakar and Suhas Uliyar: Download the slides
- View additional general session video recordings on-demand
Key Customer News and Assets
- The Cloud Platform Innovation Awards were a great success! We celebrated 70 winners and finalists across all PaaS and IaaS services at the Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco. We received a record number of Innovation Award nominations this year with 350+ for PaaS and IaaS. We congratulate all winners and a special thanks to all partners who successful implemented the solutions!
- Press Release: Oracle Announces 2017 Cloud Platform Innovation Award Recipients. Additionally, 50+ customers agreed to be mentioned and highlighted in Oracle press releases.
OpenWorld in a Box
OOW in a Box (membership required) brings together the best content for Oracle partners to take the top Oracle Cloud Platform content from Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2017 and present to your customers that were unable to attend the event.
- GEN7119 - Oracle Cloud Platform Strategy and Roadmap, Amit Zavery - PPT, Demos, Video
- GEN7158 - The Next Big Things: AI, Machine Learning, Chatbots, IoT, and Blockchain, Amit Zavery - PPT, Demos
- Keynote Replays
Link to all Application Development Collaterals
Mobile & Chatbots
Link to all Mobile & Bots Collaterals
Link to all Process, Integration and API sessions
PaaS for SaaS
SOA & BPM Partner Community
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Wiki
Technorati Tags: SOA Community,Oracle SOA,Oracle BPM,OPN,Jürgen Kress