In the 12.1.2 release of JDeveloper and WebLogic, Oracle really improved the support for Maven as build and provisioning tool. Oracle did this on multiple levels:
- an Utility to synchronize all the Oracle Middleware jars to a local ( .m2/repository) or a shared repository like nexus or artifactory
- ojmake maven plugin for just building JDeveloper projects.
- Updated its Weblogic plugin for deploying artifacts or even creating new WebLogic domains, installing the WebLogic software or running WLST scripts.
- Coherence plugin for packaging.
- JDeveloper keeps its application & projects options in sync with the Maven application & projects poms. ( You don't need to lookup all the dependencies jars).
To get started we need to do the following. Read the full article here.
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Mix Forum Wiki