The combination of Visual Builder and Oracle Developer Cloud Service (DevCS) gives your team a complete platform for managing and automating your application's development to deployment lifecycle. In the video below you can see an example development project and see how you can achieve a faster release cycle by leveraging this combination.
Developer Cloud Service contains feature that include:
· Git version management repositories
· Issue tracking system with Agile dashboard to manage and track development sprint execution
· Merge request & peer code review system
· Build and deploy automation through pipelines
· Team collaboration tools such as an activity stream and wiki
Note that Developer Cloud Service can be used to manage all your development artifacts, and is not limited to just Visual Builder apps. For example you can use the same platform to manage the REST services you create for accessing other sources of information regardless of the language they are built in.
In a previous blog we showed you how to connect your Visual Builder instance to a new project in DevCS and push your code into the Git repository. Now we extend the scenario further showing the deeper integration you can have now. Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.