The GlassFish team would like to give an update on the GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 4.0.1 (GlassFish 4.0.1) release that we have been diligently working on. GlassFish 4.0.1 plans include:
- Bug fixes. This release will, or course, incorporate the many bugs fixes that have already been addressed in the trunk since GlassFish 4.0. We continue to work hard fixing bugs as we head towards release. Oracle is committed to delivering a high quality development experience with GlassFish!
- Refresh component libraries. GlassFish 4.0.1 plans to use updated versions of many sub-projects it relies on, like Jersey, Tyrus, Mojarra, JavaDB, and more. These projects bring their own set of bug fixes and even some incremental features.
- Java 8 certification. The latest and greatest JDK.
- Java EE 7 SDK Update. Bundles GlassFish 4.0.1 and tutorial updates to improve your Java EE 7 learning experience.
- NetBeans 8.0.1 alignment. GlassFish and NetBeans together offer a seamless Java EE development experience. We are planning to align our respective roadmaps to deliver GlassFish 4.0.1 with NetBeans 8.0.1.
Oracle is committed to delivering a high quality development experience with GlassFish!
From a scheduling perspective, we'd like to go into JavaOne 2014 with GlassFish 4.0.1 on your hard drive and/or in your cloud. Read the complete article here.
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Mix Forum Wiki