Take this opportunity and register now for the Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum XX that will be held in the Boscolo hotel in Budapest in on March 3rd & 4th 2015 with hands-on training on March 5th & 6th. Registration is free of charge, except in case of cancellation fee € 150 or no-show fee €500!
· SOA Suite 12c & Integration Cloud Service
· BPM Suite 12c & Process Cloud Service
· Mobile & Development tools & Mobile Cloud Service
· WebLogic 12c & Java Cloud & Developer Cloud Service
Quotes from previous conferences
· Rare combo of content, networking & fun, easy access to peers, Oracle Product Manager and experts in many areas” Lucas Jellema, Amis
· “A must attend for seniors partners” Martien van den Akker, Darwin
· “Great form, a clear must for any partner” Markus Schneeweis, ec4u
The conference will update you on the last Middleware solutions & cloud services specially for:
· Architects & Practice Managers: product overview
· Developers: product details and hands-on training including live demos
· Sales Experts positioning & sales kits including cheat sheets
· Marketing Executives: campaign kits including event material and ppts and demos
The event is a wonderful opportunity to:
Additionally to the Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum, you can participate in technical hands on workshops on March 5th & 6th 2014 (for those attending the workshops, it is also required to attend the Community Forum on March 3rd & 4th) You can only choose one workshop which runs for two days. The goal of these workshops is to prepare you for customer implementations and to become a certified implementation specialist. For details please visit our registration page here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.