WebLogic Partner Community Newsletter June 2012
By JuergenKress on Jun 29, 2012
Dear WebLogic partner community member
Happy New fiscal Year FY13 - thanks for the FY12 middleware business! Our WebLogic Partner Community grew very fast to 800+ members!
To continue our joint successful business in the new fiscal year our top priorities in FY13 are:
- Become trained:the next opportunity are the summer camps in Lisbon & Munich or our on-demand training WebLogic 12c & ExaLogic & ADF see our detailed training calendar below.
- Run your marketing & sales campaign: sales kits, marketing kits, solution catalog add your services to oracle.com, add your events to oracle.com and advertisement
- Get recognized: OFM awards, partner excellence awards & references & plaques
- Become Specialized: All of the above makes the Oracle WebLogic 12c & ExaLogic & ADF Specialization! Make sure you get your Specialization benefits!
- Topics: Key product focus areas will be: ias to WebLogic & ExaLogic, ADF mobile and Oracle Java Cloud platform. Get a sneak preview of our FY13 sales plays (Oracle and Partner confidential)
If you can not attend our Summer Camps and our WebLogic 12c Bootcamps please register for the on-demand Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Sales Boot Camp & Oracle WebLogic Server 12c PreSales Boot Camp and the WebLogic Server: Diagnosing Performance Webcast
From June 1st 2012 ExaLogic Specialization is mandatory for re-sell! To support you with your opportunities we published the ExaLogic Kit & Cloud Application Foundation kit which includes sales ppt presentations and technical details!
We are also highly interested to run a joint iAS to WebLogic upgrade marketing campaign!
See you in Lisbon!
Oracle WebLogic Partner Adoption EMEA
To become a member of the WebLogic Partner Community please register at http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Technorati Tags: WebLogic Community newsletter,WebLogic,WebLogic Community,OPN,Oracle,Jürgen Kress,WebLogic 12c,Fusion Middleware Innovation Awards 2012,SPCEjEnterprise 2012 Benchmark,WebLogic Benchmark Sun,Java training,WebLogic advisor webcast