WebLogic on Oracle Database Appliance–test systems by Arrow
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Apr 12, 2013
As pre-announced at the Community Forum, WebLogic is available at the Oracle Database Appliance. This is a wonderful opportunity to consolidate both database and middleware infrastructure of our joint customers in one machine. As a first step we would like to invite you to watch our on-demand webcast.
For more information about the hardware please visit the ODA website
As of March 2013, WebLogic Server Enterprise Edition (and implicitly included as part of WebLogic Suite) will include integration functionality to Oracle Database appliance ("Oracle WebLogic Software Kit for Oracle Database Appliance").
The following can be obtained by deploying WebLogic Server EE in Oracle Database Appliance:
- Pre-configured highly available WebLogic Server with 2, 4 or 8 nodes cluster options that provide the foundation for the customers to build and deploy enterprise Java EE applications with support for new features in 11g (10.3.6) and 12c (12.1.2).
- Simple, Reliable, Affordable platform for deploying end-to-end solutions leveraging not only Oracle Database RAC, but also WebLogic Server to provide the environment for the customers’ mission critical investment.
- Do you want to try WebLogic on the ODA?
- Do you want to run a customer proof of concept for WebLogic & ODA?
- Do you want to test your application on WebLogic & ODA?
Arrow one of Oracle’s distributor offers you test systems in many countries. To request details and a server please contact Tomasz Iwanciw, Oracle EMEA Business Development Manager, Arrow ECS EMEA, Tel.: +48 12 616 43 44, e-mail: Tomasz Iwanciw.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.