WebLogic 12.1.3 partner resource kit
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Aug 27, 2014
WebLogic 12.1.3 is a major step forward to becomes SOA Suite 12c, BPM Suite 12c and all the other Fusion Middleware Components will run on it!
Foundation for Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c
WebLogic & Coherence Best for Oracle Database customers
Simplify Operations with native Cloud Management
- WebLogic Server 12.1.3 contains new features that extends its leadership in the application infrastructure marketplace, by making developers more productive, improving application performance and availability, and expanding options for cloud management and operations.
- Delivers increasing support for Java EE 7 technologies, such as WebSockets, JAX-RS 2.0, JPA 2.1, and the Java API for JSON Processing, and also value-added capabilities like Server-Sent Events and unique WebSocket emulation capability.
- High availability and performance improvements include improvements to Database 12c integration support, transaction processing optimizations and multi-data center configuration guidance, and new performance optimizations for Exalogic systems.
- Manageability enhancements include improvements to dynamic clusters through whole server migration support, expanded support for REST-based management of WLS configurations, and new application and configuration management support in Oracle Fusion Middleware Control
- Flexible Scaling of Messaging Services with Elastic JMS for On-Premise Cloud
- Simplified Maven Integration Plug-In Updates, Archetypes, and POMs
- WebLogic 12.1.3 at Oracle Technology Network with WebLogic 12.1.3 download resources & WebLogic 12.1.3 documentation
- WebLogic Server 12.1.3 DataSheet
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.3 Whitepaper - Developing with WebLogic Server (PDF)
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c on Microsoft Windows Azure (PDF)
- WebLogic Server 12c (12.1.3) New Features Webcast on-demand
- WebLogic Server sample code
- Demos Active GridLink for Oracle RAC & WebLogic Server and High Availability & WebLogic Server and Oracle's Application Grid & Connecting JDeveloper to WebLogic Server and Deploying ADF Applications & Deploying AD4J Agent on WebLogic Server & WebLogic Suite and WebLogic Application Grid
- Demonstration: Cloud Application Foundation 12c - Driving Business Innovation - Video
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.3 Whitepaper - Developing with WebLogic Server - PDF
- Oracle WebLogic Server Integration with Oracle Database 12c - PDF
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Active GridLink for Oracle Real Application Clusters - PDF
- Oracle and NEC Joint White Paper: WebLogic Server Active GridLink for Oracle RAC Testing Scenarios and Results - PDF
- Coherence 12c (12.1.3) - Blog | Download | Datasheet
- Coherence 12.1.3 focuses on ease of integration with existing systems, developer enhancements and overall performance and functionality improvements. Specifically for developers, Coherence now provides support for the recently-approved JSR-107 (JCache) specification and Memcached clients to increase customer integration points and provide even more standards-based solutions.
- Coherence now includes a JVisual VM Plugin, allowing more choices to manage and monitor the lifecycles of Coherence applications.
- Enterprise Manager 12c Release 4 Now Available - Press Release
- This latest release continues innovation in Cloud Lifecycle Management, Integrated Cloud Stack Management and Superior, Enterprise-Grade Management and includes major enhancements
- Recorded Demonstrations
Resources for partners
- Become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea (OPN account required)
- Attend the OFM Summer Camps IV August 4-8th 2014 to become trained in SOA Suite 12c. Check your local training calendar for additional trainings.
- Promote your WebLogic 12c service offerings in the solutions partner catalog. To make sure that customers can find your offerings.
- Request access to our WebLogic demo systems (soon to be updated)
- Get the WebLogic 12c sales kit to train your sales team (documents are at WebLogic Community Workspace – WebLogic Community membership required)
- Get the WebLogic12c ppt presentation for your customer meetings (documents are at WebLogic Community Workspace – WebLogic Community membership required)
- Participate in the OFM ACT on campaign to host your local WebLogic 12c customer event. (documents are at WebLogic Community Workspace – WebLogic Community membership required)
- Promote your WebLogic 12c events at the Oracle website & create a WebLogic 12c reference
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.