WebLogic 12.1.3 is available for download
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jun 27, 2014
WebLogic 12.1.3 is a major step forward to becomes SOA Suite 12c, BPM Suite 12c and all the other Fusion Middleware Components will run on it!
WebLogic & Coherence Best for Oracle Database customers
Simplify Operations with native Cloud Management
- Unified Management Framework Managed Coherence Servers
- Flexible Scaling of Messaging Services with Elastic JMS for On-Premise Cloud
- Simplified Maven Integration Plug-In Updates, Archetypes, and POMs
Resources for customers
- WebLogic 12.1.3 at Oracle Technology Network with WebLogic 12.1.3 download resources & WebLogic 12.1.3 documentation
“Specialized” partners have trained & certified consultants and
Implemented successful customer projects by product area. To find a
local Specialized partners by product please visit www.oracle.com/specialized
Resources for partners
- Become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea (OPN account required)
- Attend the OFM Summer Camps IV August 4-8th 2014 to become trained in SOA Suite 12c. Check your local training calendar for additional trainings.
- Promote your WebLogic 12c service offerings in the solutions partner catalog. To make sure that customers can find your offerings.
- Request access to our WebLogic demo systems (soon to be updated)
- Get the WebLogic 12c sales kit to train your sales team (documents are at WebLogic Community Workspace - WebLogic Community membership required)
- Get the WebLogic12c ppt presentation for your customer meetings (documents are at WebLogic Community Workspace - WebLogic Community membership required)
- Participate in the OFM ACT on campaign to host your local WebLogic 12c customer event. (documents are at WebLogic Community Workspace - WebLogic Community membership required)
- Promote your WebLogic 12c events at the Oracle website & create a WebLogic 12c reference
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.