Tuxedo 12c launch July 31st 2012
By JuergenKress on Jul 30, 2012
The #1 C/C++/Cobol Application Server for Conventional and Cloud Environments
The new Oracle Tuxedo 12c offers you a unique advantage. It’s the only open, robust platform to help you develop, deploy, and run mission-critical, C/C++/COBOL applications on a traditional data center infrastructure, engineered systems such as Oracle Exalogic, and your enterprise cloud. Add the new Oracle Tuxedo Application Runtimes 12c and you can migrate your mainframe applications faster and cheaper with lower risk.
Join us to hear Hasan Rizvi of Oracle discuss his vision and strategy for Oracle Tuxedo, followed by an overview on the mainframe modernization market presented by featured industry expert Dale Vecchio of Gartner.
Learn how you can:
- Run mission-critical C/C++/COBOL applications in conventional, and cloud deployments
- Accelerate your time to market and time to modernize with state-of-the-art developer and operational tools
- Cloud-enable your CICS, IMS, and batch applications—run on a platform with mainframe-grade RASP
In addition, you can participate in developer-focused deep-dive sessions where experts will answer live chat questions on Oracle Tuxedo 12c.
- July 31, 2012, 10:00 AM PDT - Oracle Tuxedo 12c Overview and Technical Deep Dive
- July 31, 2012, 11:00 AM PDT - Mainframe Modernization Overview and Application Runtimes 12c
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.