Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop
By mseika on Feb 06, 2014
Are you striving to be an Oracle Database 12c database administrator who ensures fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance, leading to optimized database workloads, lower IT costs and a higher quality of service? You can now gain the required knowledge and skills when and where it suits you. Oracle University’s course: Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop has recently become available in a Training On Demand format. This course with a standard duration of 5 days is now available to you via streaming video and is accessible for 90 days. You can train between billable projects and either at work or at home.
You will learn to:
- Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance
- Create and manage Storage Structures
- Configure the Oracle Network Environment
- Create and manage users
- Monitor the database and manage performance
- Learn basic information on backup and recovery techniques
- Use the Oracle Support Workbench and My Oracle Support to update your Oracle Database software
Remember: Your OPN discount is added to the standard price shown on our web pages.
This course can be ordered online. For more information and assistance please contact your local Oracle University Service Desk.