Learn advanced ADF online – for free by Grant
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Aug 16, 2012
The second part
of the advanced ADF on line ecourse is now live. This covers the
advanced topics of region and region interaction as well as getting down
and dirty with some of the layout features of ADF Faces, skinning and
DVT components. The aim of this course is to give you a self-paced
learning aid which covers the more advanced topics of ADF development.
The content is developed by Product Management
and our Curriculum development teams and is based on advanced training
material we've been running internally for about 18 months.
We'll get started on the next chapter, but in the meantime, enjoy chapters one and two.
Additional ADF information
- ADF Code Corner Articles & ADF EMG Samples Project
- Task Flow Exception Handler. You must have it. by Eugene Fedor
- Out of box : Workflow based on ADF Hierarchy Vierwer by Erdenebayar Erdenebileg
- ADF 11g PS5 Application with Customized BPM Worklist Task Flow (MDS Seeded Customization) by Andrejus Baranovskis
- Radio Group List Support by ADF BC by Andrejus Baranovskis
- How to Bring Common UI Patterns to ADF by Luc Bors
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.