Java for LEGO® Mindstorms® EV3
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Nov 15, 2013
LEGO® Mindstorms® EV3 can run the ARMv5 port of Java SE Embedded with just a few simple steps. This page will help point you to all the resources you need to get started!
- See a video of Java SE Embedded on LEGO® Mindstorms® EV3.
- Guide on how to run Java on Lego NXT via leJOS wiki (not affiliated with LEGO® or Oracle).
- More information about Java on LEGO® Mindstorms® can be found at the leJOS community site (not affiliated with LEGO® or Oracle).
- The leJOS community is working on enabling LeJOS on MINDSTORMS EV3. Oracle is making our Java implementation available here to support their efforts. For now, please consult the leJOS forums for status and updates.
- If you're feeling adventurous after reading up some of the above links, Download the Java SE Embedded ARMv5 port (see below).
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.