Exalogic Implementation Workshop by PTS South Africa & Saudi Arabia
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Aug 13, 2013
This course will enable you to carry out typical administrative tasks around Exalogic and the software deployed on it. You will learn how to use the administrative tools, the details of networking within Exalogic and how to setup complex topologies. You will learn how to do virtual deployments on Exalogic, using Weblogic Server and Oracle Traffic Director as an examples for the hands-on.
- The goal of this 3 day course is to provide additional hands on experience to those partners who have or plan to invest in Oracle’s Exalogic hardware. This education is run by Oracle Development, there is NO certification attached to this event.
- During this session we will focus on ensuring the attendee’s are fully aware of the software capabilities of Exalogic and how they can configure the machine to maximise its full potential and meet the needs of their Customers.
- The attendee’s will also deploy Oracle’s WebLogic Server on to the Exalogic machine. This will provide the knowledge of how to deploy key Oracle FMW products.
- After this session the attendee’s will posses the necessary skills to configure the Exalogic machine in a virtualised environment using WebLogic Server.
Note: During this course, only WebLogic Server will be installed, no other Oracle FMW technologies or Applications will be installed.
- Exalogic Overview
- ZFS Appliance
- Exalogic Networking
- Exalogic on Public Network
- Infiniband Partition
Audience Solution Architects, Application Developers, System Architects.
Registration This workshop is Free but space is limited. Register now!
13 - 15 August, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
16 - 18 September, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.